- Provide an accesible and constantly updated corpus of Mycenaean Greek
- Allow for systematic statistical inquires on (mostly linguistic) features of the texts
- Allow for automatical generation of indexes and wordlists according to different parameters.
- Provide a practical and readily available source for materials to be used in teaching and dissemination.
- The results of the linguistic analysis will, as a first output, constitute the basis for a Ph.D. thesis on the case syntax of Mycenaean.